UVO was formulated by a Board Certified Dermatologist to provide a healthy and easy way for his patients to help protect and repair their skin!
“As a dermatologist, I see patients every day who experience negative short and long-term effects of the sun’s harmful UV rays. That’s why I developed UVO, the first vitamin supplement specifically formulated to protect and repair your skin from sun damage. UVO’s scientifically proven ingredients work from the inside out making it a healthy, easy, convenient and tasty way to healthy skin. UVO was made for everyone who is exposed to the sun—especially those with an active outdoor lifestyle. So drink UVO and enjoy your day outdoors!”
BOBBY AWADALLA, MD
Board-Certified Dermatologist & Creator of UVO Highly-respected dermatologist and surgeon, Bobby Awadalla, MD brings his extensive knowledge of dermatology and state-of-the-art expertise in skin cancer removal, facial plastic reconstruction and cosmetic dermatology to his role as the inventor and entrepreneur behind UVO. An outdoor enthusiast himself, Dr. Awadalla enjoys swimming, body surfing, running, basketball and travel. He’s had a lifelong love affair with his original homeland, Greece, where the ocean and sun is part of everyday life, whether for leisure, sport or making a living. For years, he heard all the reasons why people avoid sunscreen – they don’t like the smell, the feel, the burning in their eyes, or the hassle of reapplying. Because he sees the effects of sunlight on unprotected skin firsthand every day – and because of his own personal passion for outdoor life, Dr. Awadalla spent years researching natural alternative methods of providing sun protection and repair, which led him to develop UVO.
More About Bobby Awadalla, MD
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American College Of Mohs Surgery Fellow of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine with honors and admitted to the highly esteemed national honor society Alpha Omega Alpha
- Chief Resident at Virginia Commonwealth University
- Fellow at Methodist Hospital/Weill Medical College of Cornell University in Houston
- Expert in Mohs micrographic surgery
- Published numerous papers in the field of dermatology
- Currently practices at Coast Dermatology & Laser Surgery Center in Laguna Beach